Today I’m working on my back, biceps and obliques as well as some cardio. I have had a lot of people telling me they are not on my level so they do not come and work out. I can help you get on my level, although I do not consider mydelf being in some kind of “level”. All I do is lift weights and I taught myself by researching. Anyone willing to try it will do it. So please I will help you get on my level so you will not have to say that anymore. I am more than willing to help and teach work outs that are effective and work for me and will work for you. Here is today’s work out, it’s a mix of Bella Falconi’s routine.
1. Lat Pulldowns 3 x 12. This is for the ladies who are always complaining about their back fat. Do this and you’re good.
2. Seated Cable Row 3 x 12 for your back as well.
3. Back hyper extensions 3 x 12. You want a strong lower back. Do this.
4. Seated or Incline dumbbell biceps curl 3 x 12
This picture for incline but you can do either.
5. Preacher curl 3 x 12
6. Hammer Curl 3 x 12. What the name implies do it like your arm is a hammer.
7. Biceps spider curl 3 x 12.
8. Obliques on Cable 3 x 12. One of my favorite!
9. Plank on toes and elbows for 4 mins.
10. Hanging Leg Raise 3 x 12 and this is another one of my favorites.
Lastly I do a 25 min HIIT on thr elliptical
Happy Monday and let me know if you want to work out with me. I’ll get you on my level. No excuses!!