Hey everyone! So my fiancé and I have decided to go vegan for 2 weeks. I chose 2 weeks because it seemed like it only 2 weeks based on a documentary I watched on Netflix called “What the Health” to show any benefits. 2 weeks is actually a short amount of time too. I see that there may be additional benefits without consuming animal products or dairy. Some benefits include:
- Reduces the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lowers blood pressure
- May reverse prostrate cancer if in early stages
- Reduced saturated fats since you’re not eating any meat
- Lower BMI
- More energy
- Weight loss
I’ll post my journey on this blog. I purchased Silk nut milk that comes with 10 grams of protein and I also bought Musclepharm’s new like products which includes organic plant based protein and even a vegan pre-work out. Stay tuned!
Here is the grocery list to our 4th week of meal prep.
Hello everyone, just wanted to show you what I’ve accomplished in 20 days!! So on the left was November 2015 and the right was January 19th. November through January I didn’t work out at all, I just didn’t really watch my diet and I exploded. In January I changed it around: I made my meals in advance, I did cardio 20 minutes a day for 4 days, and I lifted 4 days too. I haven’t done anything crazy, the only thing now is I’m actually eating nutrient dense food and not just any crap. So in 3 weeks I was able to lose 8 pounds and as you can see some body fat. I’m slowly getting to where I want to be. I’ll keep posting more progress pictures and let me know if you have any questions! Ruthlessphysique@gmail.com
Here is the recipe for the delicious casserole I made.
What you will need:
LEAN GROUND TURKEY 32 OZ
QUINOA PASTA 8 OZ
MOZZARELLA 1/8 CUP
RED ONION 1/2
ZUCCHINI 2 CUPS
BELL PEPPER 1
CHICKEN BROTH 1 CUP
TOMATO PASTE 2 6OZ CANS
- Set oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil quinoa pasta, rinse with warm water, and set aside.
- Set a skillet on medium-high heat and lightly spray with coconut oil. Toss in red onion and granulated or freshly minced garlic. Cook in the skillet until the onions are nearly translucent.
- Add in the ground turkey meat. Stir and cook with a wooden spoon or spatula. Chop the turkey and separate it as it cooks.
- Once the turkey is nearly finished cooking, add zucchini, tomato paste, tomatoes, bell peppers, and one cup chicken broth.
- Stir slowly and reduce heat slightly. Cover and cook until the mixture begins to simmer.
*Tip: If your skillet is large enough, add in cooked pasta. If not, continue on to step 7.
- Evenly divide the pasta among the five mini pans. Pour the mixture on top of the pasta.
- Pour the remaining chicken broth over the individual pans to ensure moisture.
- Top each with 1/8 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 375F. Once finished, allow to cool. Cover with foil and freeze until you’re ready to eat.
- Reheat in the oven.
Makes 5 servings. I found these recipes online and are pretty easy to follow. Enjoy!
Give your body the jump start it needs to a healthier lifestyle. Whether you’re looking to shed some pounds, gain more energy or feel better overall, the 24 day challenge can get you there.
This is my second time doing the 24 day challenge and not only has it made me feel better about myself but it has helped stay on track in my healthy lifestyle.
Talk to me about starting your challenge. I will provide free coaching, email me at email@example.com You will also get a virtual assistant that will help you keep on track. Order your 24 Day Challenge today! Order here!
1. Try loading a few celery sticks with 1 tablespoon of any nut butter (almond, cashew, walnut).
2. Edamame makes a great high-protein snack (one cup of beans yields 17g of protein!). Buy them fresh and steam for about 6 minutes, or use the pre-cooked frozen variety and briefly microwave to defrost (about 2 minutes) before chowing down.
3. 1 medium apple, sliced, with 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
4. Hummus Dippers: Put 2 tablespoons of your favorite hummus in the bottom of the container, stick a handful of vegetable sticks (carrots, celery, and snow peas are a great mix) vertically in the hummus, screw on the top, and throw in a purse or gym bag for an easy, on-the-go, super-healthy snack.
5. Hard-Boiled Eggs: Inexpensive and loaded with nutrients, eggs are one of the best ways to get a healthy dose of protein. Try hard boiling and pre-peeling a dozen at the start of the week and throw one in a small Tupperware container each day for an easy on-the-go snack.
Having a summer sale Advocare products!! Ask me for details! Advocare.com/140224389 email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to start making money.
And start receiving up to 20% in discounts!
Good morning everyone. I just wanted to drop some motivation on this beautiful Monday. Here is some Monday motivation. Top picture is before the 24 day challenge and before flexible dieting. Below is 24 days later and flexible dieting. What a difference right?! Are you ready to challenge yourself?!! Go build your bundle —>>>24 day challenge . Get that summer body you’ve been waiting for.
Feeling sluggish, tired, in need of a cleanse or want to kick start that summer body? 10 day herbal cleanse is the answer! Herbal Cleanse helps rid the body of toxins and waste, it supports improved digestion, it gives you 10 grams of fiber per day, gets rid of impurities from the body and can support in healthy weight loss. Only $31.50 order here or email me at email@example.com
If you are looking for more than a cleanse I challenge you to the 24 day challenge. I got amazing results and you can to. To learn about the challenge and how it’s helped so many people on their fitness click here —>About the challenge Click here to build your bundle –> 24 Day Challenge
These are my results with the challenge and I am still going strong!!