- Seated or standing barbell military press – warm up sets(check out my previous post for the warm up) and then 3 working sets of 9-12 reps
- Side lateral raise – 3 working sets 9-12 reps
- Bent-over rear delt raise – 3 working sets of 9-12 reps
- Leg press calf raise – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
- Donkey calf raise – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Let me know how you like this. Remember this is about lifting as heavy as you can, therefore have a spotter if you need one, and push yourself.
Preacher curls 3×12
Triceps kickbacks 3×12
Tricep push down 3×12
Shoulder flyes 3×12
Military press 3×12
Shoulder Press 3 x12
Quick and easy enjoy!
Today’s work out of the day consists of working out upper body. These work outs are easy to do and don’t reallt require a spotter.
1) Tricep Kickbacks 3 x 12
2) Triceps Cable Pressdown 3 x 12
Make sure to keep your elbows in with this one. Inside but don’t use your body to help only your triceps.
3) Tricep Dips 4 x 10
4) Lying Barbell Tricep Extensions 3 x 12
With this work out you can choose to use a barbell but you can also use dumbbells if it’s easier.
5) Push-ups 3 x 15
These are pretty self explanatory, if regular push ups are too hard you can do push ups with your knees on the floor.
6) Arnold Press 3 x 12
This is one of my favorites. These are a little hard to get so I posted a video.
Lastly do a 45 min incline on treadmill at 21 incline and 3 mph.
Enjoy! And remember these are Bella Falconi’s routine I just changed a few work outs.