Recipe from fitmencook.com
Ingredients for 1 berry cobbler:
- 1/4 cup dry, uncooked oats
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/8 cup blackberries
- 1/8 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp or 1/4 scoop vanilla isolate whey protein
- juice from 1/2 clementine
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl, mix oats, protein powder, coconut sugar, cinnamon and coconut oil.
- In a jar, add blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and fresh orange juice
- Top with oats mixture.
- Repeat for other jars.
- Spray with coconut oil and bake for 25 minutes at 350F.
Approximate macros (with regular oatmeal):
Here is the recipe for the delicious casserole I made.
What you will need:
LEAN GROUND TURKEY 32 OZ
QUINOA PASTA 8 OZ
MOZZARELLA 1/8 CUP
RED ONION 1/2
ZUCCHINI 2 CUPS
BELL PEPPER 1
CHICKEN BROTH 1 CUP
TOMATO PASTE 2 6OZ CANS
- Set oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil quinoa pasta, rinse with warm water, and set aside.
- Set a skillet on medium-high heat and lightly spray with coconut oil. Toss in red onion and granulated or freshly minced garlic. Cook in the skillet until the onions are nearly translucent.
- Add in the ground turkey meat. Stir and cook with a wooden spoon or spatula. Chop the turkey and separate it as it cooks.
- Once the turkey is nearly finished cooking, add zucchini, tomato paste, tomatoes, bell peppers, and one cup chicken broth.
- Stir slowly and reduce heat slightly. Cover and cook until the mixture begins to simmer.
*Tip: If your skillet is large enough, add in cooked pasta. If not, continue on to step 7.
- Evenly divide the pasta among the five mini pans. Pour the mixture on top of the pasta.
- Pour the remaining chicken broth over the individual pans to ensure moisture.
- Top each with 1/8 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 375F. Once finished, allow to cool. Cover with foil and freeze until you’re ready to eat.
- Reheat in the oven.
Makes 5 servings. I found these recipes online and are pretty easy to follow. Enjoy!
Check out my instagram for the video on making it. Here is the end result:
If you are craving something sweet and filling I would recommend trying my recipe for an Oatmeal Mocha Cappuccino Peanut Butter/Banana Shake!! It’s a long name but you can taste all the flavors!!
1 scoop Optimum Nutrition Mocha Cappuccino Whey Protein
1 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter (whatever you would like, if you are geared more towards the healthiest, I would suggest home made peanut butter)
1 small banana
1 bag of instant oatmeal
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup cold water
1 1/2 tablespoon of plain Greek yogurt
Blend it and you got a taste of mocha peanut goodness with a hint of banana and chewy texture! It’s delicious.
*not my photo, found on the internet to show how good the shake is. enjoy.
Found this recipe online on myrecipe.com and tried it out. My chips came out pretty good but make sure you make the chips thick so they won’t burn because the thin ones I made burnt haha. Alright have fun. Email me with any questions! Ruthlessphysique@gmail.com
1. Left over quinoa with mushrooms-for the quinoa I let two cups of water with half a tablespoon of chicken broth flavor and set it to boil. I dropped the quinoa and mushrooms lowered the heat and let it sit for 20 minutes. The quinoa sucks the water up and expands.
2. A few mozzarella cheese bits
3. 2 eggs
For those of you who love their rice. Thid a great way to make some tasty rice!
1 TBSP Olive Oil
1 Cup Long Grain Brown Rice
2 Cups Beef Broth
1 Cup Tomato Sauce
1 Cup Chopped Onion
1 Red Bell Pepper Chopped
2 tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Cumin
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
Heat oil in skillet over Med heat. Add onion, bell pepper, and rice. Sautee for about 5 minuted or until veggies are tender and rice is toasted. Add beef broth, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt. Bring to a boil. Once rice is boiling, cover with a tight lid and cook about 45 minutes or until rice is done.
I use a little bit of chilli powder because I don’t really like the way it came out the first time I made it with 2 tsp of it. I also use those 10 minutes rice that come in packs of 4 at the grocery store. I believe they’re from sara lee. You cook all your veggies first then drop the rice after. This is very easy to make the only thing is that it takes a little longer to cook. Lemme know if you have any questions or send me a picture of the rice you make!
I got this recipe from sparkrecipes.com