This just in Advocare has released a new flavored meal replacement! Iced lemon cake! Get yours today here!
Give your body the jump start it needs to a healthier lifestyle. Whether you’re looking to shed some pounds, gain more energy or feel better overall, the 24 day challenge can get you there.
This is my second time doing the 24 day challenge and not only has it made me feel better about myself but it has helped stay on track in my healthy lifestyle.
Talk to me about starting your challenge. I will provide free coaching, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org You will also get a virtual assistant that will help you keep on track. Order your 24 Day Challenge today! Order here!
Today I’m working on my back, biceps and obliques as well as some cardio. I have had a lot of people telling me they are not on my level so they do not come and work out. I can help you get on my level, although I do not consider mydelf being in some kind of “level”. All I do is lift weights and I taught myself by researching. Anyone willing to try it will do it. So please I will help you get on my level so you will not have to say that anymore. I am more than willing to help and teach work outs that are effective and work for me and will work for you. Here is today’s work out, it’s a mix of Bella Falconi’s routine.
1. Lat Pulldowns 3 x 12. This is for the ladies who are always complaining about their back fat. Do this and you’re good.
2. Seated Cable Row 3 x 12 for your back as well.
3. Back hyper extensions 3 x 12. You want a strong lower back. Do this.
4. Seated or Incline dumbbell biceps curl 3 x 12
This picture for incline but you can do either.
5. Preacher curl 3 x 12
6. Hammer Curl 3 x 12. What the name implies do it like your arm is a hammer.
7. Biceps spider curl 3 x 12.
8. Obliques on Cable 3 x 12. One of my favorite!
9. Plank on toes and elbows for 4 mins.
10. Hanging Leg Raise 3 x 12 and this is another one of my favorites.
Lastly I do a 25 min HIIT on thr elliptical
Happy Monday and let me know if you want to work out with me. I’ll get you on my level. No excuses!!