Today I’m working on my back, biceps and obliques as well as some cardio. I have had a lot of people telling me they are not on my level so they do not come and work out. I can help you get on my level, although I do not consider mydelf being in some kind of “level”. All I do is lift weights and I taught myself by researching. Anyone willing to try it will do it. So please I will help you get on my level so you will not have to say that anymore. I am more than willing to help and teach work outs that are effective and work for me and will work for you. Here is today’s work out, it’s a mix of Bella Falconi’s routine.
1. Lat Pulldowns 3 x 12. This is for the ladies who are always complaining about their back fat. Do this and you’re good.
2. Seated Cable Row 3 x 12 for your back as well.
3. Back hyper extensions 3 x 12. You want a strong lower back. Do this.
4. Seated or Incline dumbbell biceps curl 3 x 12
This picture for incline but you can do either.
5. Preacher curl 3 x 12
6. Hammer Curl 3 x 12. What the name implies do it like your arm is a hammer.
7. Biceps spider curl 3 x 12.
8. Obliques on Cable 3 x 12. One of my favorite!
9. Plank on toes and elbows for 4 mins.
10. Hanging Leg Raise 3 x 12 and this is another one of my favorites.
Lastly I do a 25 min HIIT on thr elliptical
Happy Monday and let me know if you want to work out with me. I’ll get you on my level. No excuses!!
Some today’s work outs that I got from @bellafalconi_fitness #bellafalconi and HIIT stairmaster.
1) Glute Bridge 4 sets of 20. For your booty and hamstrings
2) Step up with dumbbells 4 x 15 on each leg this works your whole lower body and core. Quads, glutes, quads, and calves you name it.
3) Wide Squat with Barbell 4 x 15 works glutes, thighs, and core.
4) Good Mornings 4 x 20 (start with no weight if youre a beginner. This works your hamstrings and lower back. Try em out!
If you don’t usually do the stairmaster like me start off with less intensity for the HIIT stairmaster I went up to speed 16 and almost fell so I suggest gradually going up. Go from 5 to 7, 8, 9, max 10. That’s what I did. I went by this picture.
So I’ve been off for the whole weekend. It was my birthday on Thursday so I took a trip to San Francisco for the weekend. But it is Monday and I am ready to get back on my routine. If you don’t already know I am a huge fan of Bella Falconi. I did some research and found her work out routine through simply shredded. Her Mondays consist of legs and abs so today I am doing that. I will post all her routines for every day. Bella takes a rest day on Sundays. If you don’t already know who Bella is here she is:
Bella’s Monday routine:
1. Squats Free Bar 4 x 15
2. Leg Extension 4 x 12
3. Leg Press 4 x 12
4. Leg Press Smith Machine (you might require a spotter.
5. Sumo Squatting 4 x 12
6. Side Crunches on Stability Ball 3 x 20
7. Abs Scissors Kick 3 x 20
8. Seated V-Knee Up 3 x 20
9. Reverse Crunch 3 x 20.
There you go. Now go hard or go home! Happy Monday.