This just in Advocare has released a new flavored meal replacement! Iced lemon cake! Get yours today here!
Give your body the jump start it needs to a healthier lifestyle. Whether you’re looking to shed some pounds, gain more energy or feel better overall, the 24 day challenge can get you there.
This is my second time doing the 24 day challenge and not only has it made me feel better about myself but it has helped stay on track in my healthy lifestyle.
Talk to me about starting your challenge. I will provide free coaching, email me at email@example.com You will also get a virtual assistant that will help you keep on track. Order your 24 Day Challenge today! Order here!
1. Try loading a few celery sticks with 1 tablespoon of any nut butter (almond, cashew, walnut).
2. Edamame makes a great high-protein snack (one cup of beans yields 17g of protein!). Buy them fresh and steam for about 6 minutes, or use the pre-cooked frozen variety and briefly microwave to defrost (about 2 minutes) before chowing down.
3. 1 medium apple, sliced, with 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
4. Hummus Dippers: Put 2 tablespoons of your favorite hummus in the bottom of the container, stick a handful of vegetable sticks (carrots, celery, and snow peas are a great mix) vertically in the hummus, screw on the top, and throw in a purse or gym bag for an easy, on-the-go, super-healthy snack.
5. Hard-Boiled Eggs: Inexpensive and loaded with nutrients, eggs are one of the best ways to get a healthy dose of protein. Try hard boiling and pre-peeling a dozen at the start of the week and throw one in a small Tupperware container each day for an easy on-the-go snack.
Slim contains two proven ingredients Svetol and Super Citrimax for weight management.*
So let’s talk about Svetol; Svetol is natural plant extract of decaffeinated green coffee rich in active components. There have been many studies conducted that show Svetol helps better weight management, in other words if you use Svetol supplementation 2 to 3 times a year you will notice a body fat decrease. In a human study over 60 days, subjects taking 400 mg of Svetol daily saw more weight loss, greater reduction in BMI, and more improved muscle/fat ratio when compared to placebo subjects.
To learn more visit svetol.com
Super Citrimax patented, natural fruit extract. It is extracted from the South Asian fruit Garcinia cambogia. Super Citrimax works by inhibiting enzymes that convert carbohydrates into fat and promotes an increase in the stored formation of stored energy as glycogen. If carbohydrates are not utilized for energy they are then converted into fat and stored in the body.
To learn more about Super Citrimax visit http://www.interhealthusa.com/Ingredients/Super-CitriMax.aspx
This is just May Product spotlight. By the way I am huge advocate of eating healthy and staying active, by no means do I condone supplementation replacing your life. Supplementation is what it means, it supplements what you already have going on in your life naturally. It’s that little extra push that keeps you going on the those days where you can’t anymore. Stay active and eat healthy people!
Recruiting Advocare distributors. Let me coach you!
No experience necessary, part or full time. Make your own hours.
Work from home. Gain commissions of 20-40%
I am looking to push $10,000 within a year, if you’re interested in doing the same let me know. There’s no limit to how much money you can make with Advocare.
But Advocare is not just about making money. It’s about the lifestyle, it’s about having discipline, commitment and focus. Advocare helped me lose the weight I thought was impossible and it has made my healthier and stronger individual. It has made me a champion. Be a champion with me, join my team!
or contact me: https://www.advocare.com/140224389/ContactMember.aspx
Feeling sluggish, tired, in need of a cleanse or want to kick start that summer body? 10 day herbal cleanse is the answer! Herbal Cleanse helps rid the body of toxins and waste, it supports improved digestion, it gives you 10 grams of fiber per day, gets rid of impurities from the body and can support in healthy weight loss. Only $31.50 order here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for more than a cleanse I challenge you to the 24 day challenge. I got amazing results and you can to. To learn about the challenge and how it’s helped so many people on their fitness click here —>About the challenge Click here to build your bundle –> 24 Day Challenge
These are my results with the challenge and I am still going strong!!
Sorry I have been crazy busy with school and work but I’m back!!!
So I decided to give flexible dieting a go. I am currently cutting. 170g of carbs, 145g of protein and 55g of fat. Anyone out there currently doing flexible dieting and could lend me a helping hand or their thoughts? I really want to compete but I’m not sure if I should get a coach. I feel like I motivate myself enough. It’s been about 3 weeks that I’ve been cutting and I’ve lost 3 pounds. Does that sound right? Should I cut more?? I really want to lower my body fat percentage and want to look more defined. Any suggestions or thoughts would help.
Some today’s work outs that I got from @bellafalconi_fitness #bellafalconi and HIIT stairmaster.
1) Glute Bridge 4 sets of 20. For your booty and hamstrings
2) Step up with dumbbells 4 x 15 on each leg this works your whole lower body and core. Quads, glutes, quads, and calves you name it.
3) Wide Squat with Barbell 4 x 15 works glutes, thighs, and core.
4) Good Mornings 4 x 20 (start with no weight if youre a beginner. This works your hamstrings and lower back. Try em out!
If you don’t usually do the stairmaster like me start off with less intensity for the HIIT stairmaster I went up to speed 16 and almost fell so I suggest gradually going up. Go from 5 to 7, 8, 9, max 10. That’s what I did. I went by this picture.
So I’ve been off for the whole weekend. It was my birthday on Thursday so I took a trip to San Francisco for the weekend. But it is Monday and I am ready to get back on my routine. If you don’t already know I am a huge fan of Bella Falconi. I did some research and found her work out routine through simply shredded. Her Mondays consist of legs and abs so today I am doing that. I will post all her routines for every day. Bella takes a rest day on Sundays. If you don’t already know who Bella is here she is:
Bella’s Monday routine:
1. Squats Free Bar 4 x 15
2. Leg Extension 4 x 12
3. Leg Press 4 x 12
4. Leg Press Smith Machine (you might require a spotter.
5. Sumo Squatting 4 x 12
6. Side Crunches on Stability Ball 3 x 20
7. Abs Scissors Kick 3 x 20
8. Seated V-Knee Up 3 x 20
9. Reverse Crunch 3 x 20.
There you go. Now go hard or go home! Happy Monday.