Give your body the jump start it needs to a healthier lifestyle. Whether you’re looking to shed some pounds, gain more energy or feel better overall, the 24 day challenge can get you there.
This is my second time doing the 24 day challenge and not only has it made me feel better about myself but it has helped stay on track in my healthy lifestyle.
Talk to me about starting your challenge. I will provide free coaching, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org You will also get a virtual assistant that will help you keep on track. Order your 24 Day Challenge today! Order here!
1. Try loading a few celery sticks with 1 tablespoon of any nut butter (almond, cashew, walnut).
2. Edamame makes a great high-protein snack (one cup of beans yields 17g of protein!). Buy them fresh and steam for about 6 minutes, or use the pre-cooked frozen variety and briefly microwave to defrost (about 2 minutes) before chowing down.
3. 1 medium apple, sliced, with 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
4. Hummus Dippers: Put 2 tablespoons of your favorite hummus in the bottom of the container, stick a handful of vegetable sticks (carrots, celery, and snow peas are a great mix) vertically in the hummus, screw on the top, and throw in a purse or gym bag for an easy, on-the-go, super-healthy snack.
5. Hard-Boiled Eggs: Inexpensive and loaded with nutrients, eggs are one of the best ways to get a healthy dose of protein. Try hard boiling and pre-peeling a dozen at the start of the week and throw one in a small Tupperware container each day for an easy on-the-go snack.
Hey fitfam! I was shopping around for a heart rate monitor and in the beginning I wanted to get the Nike fuel band but I read reviews and horror stories and for the price it was so sold it was not worth it. I had heard about Polar heart rate monitors and read reviews. I heard nothing but good things so I decided to purchase it and I love it. I got it from heartratemonitorusa.com and it cost me 79 bucks with free shipping. It took about 5 days to get.
I tried it out today and I love it! It is very easy to use and easy to set up. I chose this one because it tells you how long you actually burned fat as opposed to just fitness. There’s a less expensive version of this one but I wanted that extra feature because I work out a lot.
All you have to do is put in your weight, height and put on the strap and you are ready to go. I decided to get the men’s color because for women they only had pink and gold. I believe I got the medium strap and it fits just fine plus it’s adjustable.
If you are looking for a great inexpensive right to the point heart rate monitor look no further.
Found this on tumblr guys. Source was healthier-habits.tumblr.com