- Ask the big questions first – Where do you want to go in life? What direction do you want to go? What’s the farthest you can imagine going? Once you answer these questions it will get you started in the path of intentional growth. “The best you can hope to do in life is to make the most out of whatever you’ve been given.” Invest in yourself and be the best you can be.
- DO IT NOW! – The biggest mistake you can make is making intentional growth last in your priority list. Do something today that is going to get your closer to your goals.
- Face the fear factor – “We all have fear. But here’s the good news. We also all have faith.” Which emotion are you going to allow to be stronger? The answer to this question is important. Feed your faith and starve your fear.
- Change from incidental to intentional growth – People tend to just go with the flow in life. If they learn something, it’s by accident. They just go with the flow even if it’s leading them in the wrong direction. After a while, people just get by. Don’t allow this to be your life. If you truly want to reach your potential you need to be intentional with your growth. You must go out of your way to find opportunities that will allow you to grow as a person. You have to go after what you want!
Are you intentionally growing?
- Take a look at your calendar for the next 12 months. How much time have you scheduled for personal growth? More than likely your answer is none. Add personal growth to your calendar every day for 5 days a week. If you really want to succeed in life you need to do whatever it takes.
- Start now! Make a commitment to start growing today.
Check out this book to get started: How Successful People Grow