The Exercise Plan
- I suggest purchasing gravity straps like GoFit Gravity Straps by GoFit Link: http://a.co/0us1yR3
- You can also work out at your gym, most gyms have TRX stations now a days.
- You will be working 3 times a week. You can pick which days to work out but I would pick 1,600 calories days because I know I will be hungrier on those days.
- You will not do ANY cardio. There is studies that cardio is not beneficial for weight loss, especially for petites. Have you ever felt hungrier after you go on a run and end up eating more than you planned? Yeah, that is going to be a no for cardio. Strength training is the way to go for petites.
- The more lean muscle we have the more calories we burn. We will be leaner and look good – win-win.
- Even though you won’t be working out more than 3 times a week, you must still be active at least 60-90 minutes a day. As petite women sitting around for hours and hours is not good for our small frame. So, take a walk, clean your place, anything that will keep you moving 60-90 minutes a day. I like to stand up while I am working.
- Try to watch no more than 2 hrs. of tv a day.
- I want you to weigh yourself at least every 2 days.
- Take a picture on your first day, then at the end of your first week. Follow the same pattern, at the beginning of a new week take a picture then take a picture at the end of the week.
- It does not matter when you start but whatever day you pick of the week make sure you are following the 3 day cycle and repeat the cycle for 21 days.
- Try to find a work out buddy to keep you accountable!
Reach out to me at email@example.com for help with diet and exercises for free!