Recipe from fitmencook.com
Ingredients for 1 berry cobbler:
- 1/4 cup dry, uncooked oats
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/8 cup blackberries
- 1/8 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp or 1/4 scoop vanilla isolate whey protein
- juice from 1/2 clementine
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl, mix oats, protein powder, coconut sugar, cinnamon and coconut oil.
- In a jar, add blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and fresh orange juice
- Top with oats mixture.
- Repeat for other jars.
- Spray with coconut oil and bake for 25 minutes at 350F.
Approximate macros (with regular oatmeal):